AICoin Holdings as of end of August 2021:
- Sevamob $500,000 – No Change though they continue to build the business, have gained new customers and patents. The business is growing but growth is not fast.
- Wintermute $1,474,764 – Up $168,330
- DRGN $10,842 – Up $6,119
- TIP $0 – Unch
- AGI $3,007 – Dn $956
- IAG $37,191 – Up $37,191
- XLM $54,400 – Up $44,443
- Loan/Reserves $241,000 – UNCH
One of our holdings, IAG, has raised further capital and is now trading at $0.06. we had written this off to $0 previously so that’s worth just under $40,000. The downside is that the relaunch was done with a new token. Existing token holders can swap 1:1 but are locked for a period of 3-15 months (3 months for the first 10% then the remaining 90% released over the 12 months following the first 3 month lockup period. Our view is that we should sell some of the holding once the lock up period ends but would be interested in hearing other opinions about the project.